Hello

Thank you for coming to my blog. Please post a comment if you have one.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Friends and Enemies

Sorry it's been so long since I have written. I've been so busy traveling and making money that I haven't had time or been inspired to write. I'm back on my hustle now and back to working so I will start keeping up with the blog. After all, this is the only place I have to share all my secrets.

Here's the topic.... What is the difference between a friend and an enemy?

In the industry, you can be friends one day and enemies the next. When money is involved it seems everyone is only out for themselves. I hate it too. How much more can you make if you are just nice to people and treat them with respect. Who cares if they are your competition because it doesn't have to be that way. I like to be on a team! That team could be two or three girls or it could be five. The more the better chances you have at making money during the night because you have more eyes on the quality of customers coming in. Now of course you can't all sit at the same table together because not many good customers will take 3-5 girls, but you can separate off and get 2 tables and everyone makes money. It's not rocket science. It only took me 10 years to understand that. I wish I could go back in time and make up for all that missing money!!!

Any thoughts on this subject??? Please leave some comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment