The one thing I really don't understand is when customers want to kiss the dancers. Do you not get kissed at home or did your mother deprive you as a child? Makes me wonder. Let's be very honest here, I do not want to kiss some random customer and you should not want to kiss me either. I've been kissing my man (Oh wait did you really think I was single) and doing only God knows what before work so why would you want to kiss me anyway? Let your mind wander and honestly where it's going is exactly where I was right before work.
Morale of the story is… I don't know who's p***** you been kissing and you don't know who's d*** I've been sucking so do not try to kiss me. I'm not interested. It's fantasy and kissing is very intimate to me.
Goodnight and that is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment